You’re invited to join us for one of two fabulous Drive In Fashion Shows right in the KC’s Boutique parking lot!
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. LIMITED CAPACITY.
Enjoy the view from your car as our models walk between the designated parking stalls to show you the 2020 fall collections of some of your favourite designers!
Drive In Fashion Show
Sunday, September 27th @ The KC’s Boutique’s Parking Lot
Two Showings: 10 AM or 12 PM
All attendees receive a goodie bag that includes a KC’s Boutique coupon and a chance to win exclusive prizes!
Please call us at 250-751-7799 to secure your stall.
We missed hosting our regular events this year due to Covid-19 and now we’ve created a fabulous way to enjoy a safe and fun fashion show experience!
How It Works:
- Registration is required to ensure we stay within government and health authority guidelines. You can fill your car with as many people from your bubble as you’d like as long as each person is registered to attend. Everyone MUST BE REGISTERED before the event. We also require pre-registration so that we can enter each attendee into our prize draws and ensure each person receives a goodie bag.
- Once you register, you’ll receive your designated stall number. Our parking lot will accommodate up to 30 cars and a maximum of 50 people per show.
- When you arrive in your vehicle, you’ll be directed to your designated stall and we will deliver the sanitized goodie bag(s) to your car. Each bag includes a mask, hand sanitizer, wish list, pen, KC’s Boutique coupon, and a few surprises!
- Masks are required. Please keep yours on throughout the show.
- Before the show begins, you simply need to tune your FM dial to the designated station listed in your goodie bag to hear the commentary!
- The models will walk between the cars holding a numbered paddle. If you like the outfit, then simply write the number down on the wish list provided, as well as the desired colour and size(s).
- For everyone’s safety, you’ll have to stay in your car during the show. Feel free to ask models questions as they walk by—they’ll be wearing masks too.
- You can also text your questions to the number in your goodie bag and Karen will read out and answer any questions over the airwaves.
- We will be collecting the wish lists at the end of the show. Items will be held, or if needed, ordered once we confirm with you.
- The Boutique will be closed [Sunday] but Personal Shopping Appointments will be available all day. Pre-book yours for after the show to shop the same day!
Questions? Give us a call at 250-751-7799 or send us a message and we’ll get back to you.
We look forward to sharing the latest fashions with you!