Stay Cool and Look Chic in the Summer Heat
Stay stylish even in the hot summer sun with these tips.
- Choose natural fibres that are breathable like cotton, bamboo, rayon, and modal.
- Wear a stylish pair of strappy sandals or peep toe shoes.
- Pull long hair up into a stylish up-do.
- Long flowing and loose-fitting garments actually keep you cooler than shorts. With these types of garments, there is more air circulation than if the clothes are clinging to your body.
- Wear light colours instead of dark colours; the exception is light blue since light blue shows more sweat than any other colour.
- Avoid sugary drinks and caffeine as they dehydrate you.
- If travelling, shopping or dining where there is air conditioning, be sure to bring a cardigan or wrap with you.